In this lesson, you’ll learn how to chair a meeting in English. You can learn business English words and phrases which you can use in your next meeting.
See the full version of this free English lesson here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/chair-meeting-english-business-english-video-lesson
Tomorrow, you have an important meeting, and you’re the chair. It’s the first time you’re chairing a meeting in English!
Think about this situation. Would you know what to say to start the meeting, present your main ideas, or summarise your meeting agenda?
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to chair a meeting in English. You can learn useful English words and phrases which you can use in your next meeting.
You can learn:
– How to welcome attendees and open a meeting in English.
– Useful phrases to introduce the topic of the meeting and set the agenda.
– How to get through the agenda and move between key points.
– How to invite other attendees to participate.
– How to stay on topic and deal with distractions,
– How to close your meeting.
See more of our free English lessons here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons