Free Web Submission LIst – http://freewebsubmission.com/
List of Directory – http://www.submitedge.com/directory_list.html
Do Follow Social Book Marking Sites – http://caroline-middlebrook.com/blog/do-follow-social-bookmarking-sites/
Web Directory DMOZ – http://www.dmoz.org/add.html
how to do effective link building to increase the popularity of our site, so called as off page SEO.
1. Create business page on popular social media sites like Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterst etc
2. Create community/group on popular social media sites. This is also known as reputation Management. This is first and foremost step to initiate link-building process.
3. By doing this, you can extend your network online, get connected with your clients, share things with each other, and promote your company/website to build an online reputation.
This is one of the most powerful ways to promote your company/site online.
1. Write blog of your own for your company with lots of unique content.
2. Be precise in what you are trying to convey for the users in your blog entry and promote your blog in Blog directories and blog search engines
3. You can also promote your blog by commenting on other people’s blog
4. You can call guest writers for your blog or you can be guest blogger for others in your niche.
Create a forum/online discussion board of your own and start a discussion or share topics with your friends. There are several free forum sites.
You can also post /reply to the thread on other service-related pre-existing forums that allow links in your signature which will be crawled by search engines.
Submit your website to the most popular search engine like Google, yahoo, MSN, Altavista, Alexa, Lycos, Excite etc. to get listed for free. Submit your website to the topmost quality directories like DMOZ, Yahoo Directory, ZommInfo, One Mission, Pegasus etc.
Nowadays many web directories may offer paid listing example Yahoo
Social Bookmarking is yet another powerful ways of promoting your website. Since content on these sites update frequently, search engines like such kind of sites and often visits them. Do some social bookmarking in popular sites like Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Propeller etc. This may increase your website traffic based on how effectively you have participated.
Publish your website product pictures and make them public. Let your clients, friends see them and connect to them too, which will help drive traffic towards your website. Do this in major photo sharing websites like Flickr, Picasa, Photo Bucket, Pidi etc
Like with your photo sharing you can publish, share your video products, expert opinions, reviews of your product and make them public in YouTube and on similar sites. By 2014 Video sharing, v-blogs will be big hit!
Write reviews about other business or ask your friends/clients to write review of your business in major business review sites like RateItAll, Shvoong, Kaboodle, Stylefeeder etc.
Instead of going global and facing huge competition, make your website local so that search engines can easily view website and fetch the content. This will help you to reach targeted audience. Submit your website to Google Local, Maps, Yahoo Local, Yellow Pages, Super Pages etc.
Write article making optimum use of your Keywords and submit them to popular article sites like Ezine, Go Articles, Now Public, Buzzle, etc This will help you to attain some deep links for your website.
If you are business provider then go for PR submission in popular PR websites like 1888pressrelease, Open PR, PR Leap etc. This will help you to publish your site on Google News.
Do some classifieds submission to advertise your products for free. Try Craglist and other major classified sites like Kugli, Myspace, IMadeSpace etc. Thank-you!
Enjoy this tutorial and don’t forget to LIKE this video and leave me a comment down below.