Have you ever tried talking to a baby? He will not understand what you are saying but he will understand your body language. When you hug him, kiss him or cuddle him, he will understand that you love him. When you move your head up and down, it means “yes”. When you shake your head sideways, it means “no”. If the baby understands your body language, the Web understands the HTML language.
When you put the content of a document on a Web page, HTML translates it in a language that is understood by the Web. The Web now understands the structure and the meaning of the content. HTML uses tags, instead of body gestures and assigns elements to each tag. But because technology continues to develop and grow, the original HTML could not cope up with new contents that include more complex applications. It had to develop newer standards. HTML5 is the latest standard for Web content. It is more flexible and it has added functionality. It is the most fashionable Web language.
Why Do We Have To Use HTML5?
- It is accessible. It allows readers easy access to the content. The new semantic tags allow readers to examine the HTML document, and provides a better experience for those using them.
- It provides video and audio support. You can now make any video and audio accessible to the users.
- It provides doctype html. You can say goodbye to cutting and pasting long undecipherable codes. You just type doctype and that’s it. It can work on all browsers.
- It provides cleaner codes. HTML5 allows writing of descriptive and clear code and semantic code so you can easily separate meaning from content and style.
- It provides smarter storage. It has a new local storage that is a cross between the client-side database and the old cookies. Even when the browser is close, the data will persist, It has better performance and security
These are only a few of the many reasons why you should use HTML5 now.
What Benefits Can HTML Give For Advertisers?
- Ability to make more engaging and appealing ad designs
- Ability to post ads on mobile and tablet devices
- Ability to build more interactive advertisements
- Ability to post one ad creative to multiple distribution channels
- It does not require third-party plugins, thus it is compatible with almost all mobile devices.