Please checkout the Sanjay dutt Net worth, Business Income , Cars Collection, Houses & property Luxurious Lifestyle ,Net worth and more updateds new Topics …
Subscribe here :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo28ONuxBPD0dIVtw8CNUkw
Real Name – Sanjay Balraj Dutt
Nickname – Sanju Baba
Profession – Actor, Producer
Date of Birth – 29 July 1959
Age (as in 2017) – 58 Years
Birth Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Nationality – Indian
Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School – The Lawrence School, Sanawar (Near Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh)
Debut Film – Child Actor- Reshma Aur Shera (Hindi film of 1972)
Lead Actor. – Rocky (Hindi Film of 1981)
TV Debut – Bigg Boss Season 5 in 2011 (co-host with Salman Khan)
Father – Late Sunil Dutt (Actor)
Mother – Late Nargis Dutt (Actress)
Sister – Priya Dutt (Politician), Namrata Dutt (both younger)
1. Tina Munim, Actress (1981-1983)
2. Richa Sharma, Actress (1987-1996)
3. Madhuri Dixit, Actress (1990-1993)
1. Richa Sharma, Actress (m. 1987 div. 1996)
2. Rhea Pillai, Model (m. 1998 div. 2005)
3. Manyata Dutt, Actress (2008-Present)
Marriage Date 7 February, 2008 (with Manyata)
Son – 1. Shahraan Dutt (twin Oct 2010)
Daughter – 2. Iqra Dutt,
3. Trishala Dutt
Religion – Hinduism
Address : –
58 Smt Nargis Dutt Road, Pali Hill, Bandra, Mumbai 400050
1. Playing Guitar,
4. Doing workouts,
5. Horse Riding
• In 1982, he was arrested possessing illegal drugs and was imprisoned for 5 months.
• In 1993, he was arrested under TADA (Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Act) for possessing illegal arms (in this case AK-56) during the 1993 Mumbai Serial Blasts. However, he was released on bail in October 1995 but was re-arrested in December 1995. In April 1997, he was again released on bail.
• He spent 7 months in Pune’s Arthur Road Jail during the period of 2006-07.
• On 31 July 2007, TADA court cleared him of charges related to the Mumbai blasts and sentenced him 6 years of rigorous imprisonment for possessing illegal weapons and was moved to the Yerwada Jail in Pune. On 20 August 2007, he was granted bail and on 22 October 2007 he was again back to Jail. On 27 November 2007, Supreme Court granted him bail.
• On 21 March 2013, the Supreme Cour of India upheld the TADA verdict, however, reduced the sentence from 6 years to 5 years imprisonment and was given a month to surrender.
1. Favorite Food Tandoori Chicken
2. Favorite Actor Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna
3. Favorite Actress Sharmila Tagore, Nargis
4. Favorite Book A Stone for Danny Fisher by Harold Robbins
5. Favorite Sports Cricket
Red Ferrari 599 GTB,
Porsche SUV, Rolls Royce Ghost,
Audi R8, Audi Q7, BMW 7 series
Bike Collection Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
Salary Rs. 3-5 crore per film
Net Worth .2 Million (approx.)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjay Dutt
1. His mother Nargis used to call him “Chand.”
2. His mother, Nargis, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, she died on 2nd May 1981, 5 days before the release of “Rocky” which was Sanjay’s first film, Nargis wanted to see his son on silver screen but unfortunately she couldn’t.
3. He started taking drugs when he was in high school.
4. He changed the spelling of his name from “Sunjay” to “Sanjay” after his drug rehabilitation as he wanted to start his new life with a new name.
5. He was listed among the leading Bollywood actors after the 1986 blockbuster film- Naam. His role in the film was critically praised.
6. He was nominated for the Filmfare Best Actor Award for the first time in 1992 for the film- Saajan.
7. The most defining role of his film career is considered to be in the National Award-winning blockbuster Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. (2003).
8. He plays guitar very well and has won Gold medal for playing guitar in a competition in the USA.
His first wife Richa Sharma died due to Cancer in 1996.
9. His younger sister Namrata is married to actor Kumar Gaurav.
10. His 2 children with Manyata (son Shahraan and daughter Iqra) are twins.
11. In the 2009 Lok Sabha Elections, he was offered a ticket from the Samajwadi Party to contest the election. However, he withdrew when the court refused to suspend his conviction in the illegal possession of arms case.
12. During his stay at the Pune’s Yerwada Jail, he earned 38000 in the 5 years of his jail term and after having spent most of it on daily uses, he came out of jail with 450 Rs as salary.
13. In 2016, Raju Hirani announced to make a biopic on Sanjay Dutt’s life and also took the first shot when Sanjay Dutt was released from the Yerwada Jail in February 2016.