User experience can be compared coffee lovers. All coffee lovers like their coffee to taste like coffee and boiling hot. But they have different needs for coffee. For some, as long as it is caffeine and it is available at once, they are satisfied. Others drink several cups so if there is a coffee machine near them they are happy. Still other employees want their coffee to taste really good, so they to the coffee shop to get a really good coffee.
With a coffee maker, a grinder and some fantastic coffee beans, all different needs of coffee lovers are provided and everybody is happy. Hot brewing coffee was available for those who want a cup immediately. Those who drunk several cups could drink as much as they want. And those who wanted really good coffee could try different kinds of beans to satisfy their taste buds.
All web users expect websites to meet their needs. But if they find something that is exciting or will spark their interest they will be happy. They do not expect it but if it is there, they will fall in love with it. That is User Experience. It focuses on satisfying the different needs of the users, and when possible putting in something to excite them.
What are the Goals of User Experience?
- To understand the web users’ values, needs, limitations and abilities
- To take into consideration the goals and objectives of those managing the project
- To promote the quality of the interaction of the user with the site
- To improve how the user perceives the brand.
What Information Makes User Experience Valuable and Meaningful?
- It is useful and fulfills the user’s needs
- It is easy to use.
- It is desirable to the user.
- The user can find what he is looking for offsite and onsite
- It is accessible
- It is credible.
Why is User Experience Important?
- It increases customer loyalty. If he finds your website better than others, he will come back again and again. Loyal customers are your best advertisers.
- It ensures return on investment and increases conversion of browsers to buyers.
- It improves efficiency and productivity. Users can do things faster, so it is time-saving and they are able to produce more work within a day.
- It improves customer satisfaction. It their experience is pleasant, easy and fast, they are happy and contented.