1) Is your website mobile friendly?
-Google prefers sites that pass their mobile-friendly test, since it provides a better overall experience for their search engine users.
2) Does your site load quickly?
-Google prefers sites that load quickly for the same reason as they prefer mobile friendly sites – user experience.
-Like a traffic signal, Red is bad, Yellow is cautionary, and Green means all systems are go.
3) Are you listed in the top 100 local business directories?
4) Are you set up on the MOST IMPORTANT Social Media Accounts?
5) Are you aware of what your competition is doing online to rank?
http://SEMRush.com will give you great insights into your competition and it’s a great way to see what search terms are sending them customers.
6) Is your website optimized properly?
7) Is your Contact Information Easily Found?
8) VIDEO! Do you have a video embedded on your website
9) Are you listed on free ad sites?
10) Do you have an About Us page?
11) Are you showing Testimonials on your website? How do you look compared to your competition in the search engines?
12) Do other websites link to yours?
*Mobile Friendly, Fast Loading, Listed in local directories, top networking sites, and optimized correctly, with embedded videos and testimonials, having a clear contact and about us page, and having great backlinks.
This is the bare minimum, but of course SEO can go much deeper, like having regularly posted, relevant content, high trust flow, low citation flow, high domain and page authority, being panda and penguin compliant, using schema mark-up, and more.
Now, add up 1 point for each of the above that you’ve got knocked out of the park. What’s your score? How many out of 12 did you just score?
If you’ve noticed that your website hasn’t made the grade, don’t worry.
We can help you fix any or all of these issues, unelss you want to do it yourself.
Ranking clients on the first page of Google using the methods listed above is tried and tested
if you would like some help, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us online at HundredsOfCustomers.com
WHY TRUST US?
We’re ranked on Page one for Kansas City SEO Agency, at one point holding over 3 spots on page one (before the last Google Algoithm change) which changed how the front page is displayed.
We have maintained a 5-star rating on Google, have and even have loads of testimonias from our COMPETITORS!
We stay up-to-date on all of the latest Google Altorithm changes (they averaged 1 a day late year!)
We are google parters.
We invest heavily in our own marketing and training to stay ahead of the curve, spending 10s of thousands of dollars just in reasearch.
And we guarantee page one to our clients.