As economies see productivity rise and jobs decline, is technological innovation in the 21st century driving jobless growth?
Debating the question:
· Erik Brynjolfsson, Professor, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
· Philip J. Jennings, General Secretary, UNI Global Union, Switzerland
· Lawrence H. Summers, Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University, USA
· Gita Wirjawan, Minister of Trade of Indonesia
· Thomas L. Friedman, Columnist, Foreign Affairs, The New York Times, USA