A 60 minute, fast-paced webinar with a broad coverage of the key U.S./Canada distinctions that may affect your business.
Webinar topics will include:
– Key differences in U.S./Canadian Employment Law
– Unique regulatory requirements, such as pay equity
– Canadian rules on restrictive covenants including non-competition arrangements
– Canadian privacy laws that affect human resources
– Directors and Officers personal liability issues, including health and safety prosecutions and monetary liability
– Special “Quebec Boot Camp” – a drill on the legal differences in Quebec in comparison to the rest of Canada and the U.S.
– Back by popular demand! The 12 minute sprint – a fast summary and checklist to help your compliance program