YouTube SEO 2018: How I Grew My Channel To 8,000 Subscribers FAST
Get The First Module Of My Course FREE: http://theundergroundsecrets.com
YouTube SEO 2018 – How to rank videos on YouTube even when you have a small channel with little subscribers
Learn More About YouTube here: http://bit.ly/2G5WtKb
Join Our 800+ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1889606397923645/
How To Make An Extra ,000 Online:
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrHC7h1z8oU&t=2s
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcIPgGCPukM&t=1s
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8aiwLirME&t=1s
Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TeH_Tpcbns&t=26s
Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNDg8kx67Tg
Complete SEO Tutorial:
Ranking In The Google Maps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4_7O9j2xX4&t=42s
How to rank for larger keywords: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrx4AwcVPA&t=25s
YouTube SEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRZKxm_KmyE&t=25s
On Page SEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXRx5zQxpZU&t=1s
Complete Local SEO Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFqnXTveBwc&t=431s
About Ruan: Ruan is a digital marketing expert located in Connecticut. Ruan specializes in search engine optimization for small business’s and natural SEO for national companies. Ruan is an avid believer in free information to the public. He gives out as much free content as possible to inform his audience of what’s possible with internet marketing.
YouTube SEO 2018: In this video, I dive deep on how you can rank your videos on YouTube. Why is this important? Well if you don’t know a little about YouTube SEO, you’re putting yourself at risk when growing your channel.
Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/megagangchucks/
Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ruan_m/
Growing your YouTube channel is important for your personal brand so, in this video, we cover exactly how to optimize your YouTube videos for more growth on your channel
5 YouTube SEO tips to scale your channel in 2018:
1. Keyword research – which keywords are going to get you seen? It is very common that little YouTuber’s decide to title their videos whatever they want. Use long tail keywords to get you ranked. Once you start getting a healthy flow of subscribers, then you can create more personal branded videos like VLOG’s
2. FILE name – Now that you’ve identified a keyword, name your file that keyword. This gives YouTube a signal of what your video is about.
3. Create Longer Videos – Make sure you’re creating longer content. Longer videos (similar to a longer blog) tends to rank better in the search algorithm
4. Title’s/Tags/Descriptions – Use your long tail keyword to craft a perfect title. Make sure your tags match that title, and that your description exceeds 500 characters.
5. Engagement – Create videos that force likes/comments/subs. Once YouTube notices that you’re doing this, it will prioritize your video in the search engines.
In the video, we go over these topics in depth and even do a screen share of how you can get this done even if you’re a beginner.
I hope you enjoyed YouTube SEO in 2018… now go start your channel 🙂